ISITIA Author Guidelines
- Revise your manuscript based on the comments from the reviewers, and prepare the final manuscript version.
- When you register for the conference, please kindly write a brief list of revisions made to your manuscript in the conference registration form. Please note that the final manuscript submission process is separate from the registration process.
- Please make sure the formatting of your paper follows the IEEE conference style template (4 – 6 pages, two columns, A4 size page).
- Generate your final manuscript pdf using IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure that it is IEEE Xplore compliant. Please follow this guideline on how to use IEEE PDF eXpress. This PDF will become your final manuscript file that you need to upload in EDAS.
- You are required to transfer copyright of your manuscript to IEEE through EDAS electronically. Please click on the copyright icon (c). PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THE TITLE AND AUTHORS ENTERED IN EDAS ARE CORRECT BEFORE PERFORMING THIS STEP.
- Register for the conference.