Pre-recorded Presentation Video Instruction
All ISITIA 2021 Virtual Conference participants must create a video presentation of the paper and send it to the organizer. The requirements of the video presentation are as follows:
- The maximum duration is 10 minutes
- Display the slides and the face of the presenter, who is one of the authors of the paper
- Start with a short introduction of the presenter
- The maximum video size is 200MB
- Video must have sufficiently good resolution
- The video format is MP4 file
- Video file name is the paper number
Many presentation softwares including Zoom and PowerPoint allow you to record video and audio directly from your presentation on your computer and your computer microphone.
An example of pre-recorded presentation , please visit ISITIA channel on YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV_J-vlaDPo
The video is uploaded via Edas.
Please note that the final manuscripts must be uploaded, and the conference fee has to be paid prior to uploading the pre-recorded presentation.
All pre-recorded presentations will be reviewed by the Session Chairs to guarantee relevant and high-quality content. If your presentation is not a strong reflection of the accepted Final Manuscript, or if the presenter is not one of the authors, the Chairs have the right to reject the submission.