Submission procedure :
- The full paper should be prepared in English according to the IMRCS 2018 template.
Click here to download IMRCS 2018 FULL PAPER TEMPLATE.
- The full paper must be submitted online via Easychair submission system.
Click here for Easychair online submission.
- The file must be named as follows: Name of Presenter_Institution_3 first words of the title.
Example: Harus Laksana Guntur_ITS_Determination of Temperature Recovery.
- After submission, the authors would be get automatic notification email from the
- Guide of online submission in Easychair could be found here.
- Please contact the committee for any questions.
Authors guide :
- Papers should address one of the topics listed in the call for papers and can describe a wide range of research including empirical or theoretical studies. In addition, philosophical papers presenting an argument and papers presenting a process that has been developed and is now ready for wider use are welcome. In all cases concepts and underlying principles should be emphasized, with enough background information to orient any reader who is not a specialist in the particular subject area original. The work should not have been published elsewhere and should not be intended to be published elsewhere during the review period.
- All papers will be double-blind peer reviewed by members of the conference committee to ensure an adequate standard, that the proposed subject of the submitted abstract has been followed, that the paper is of a suitable length, the standard of English is adequate and the paper is appropriately referenced.
- For authors whose first language is not English we request that you have your work proof-read prior to submission by a native English speaker (or at least a fluent English speaker). Papers can be rejected due to a poor standard of English.
- Papers that are accepted will be published in the conference proceedings providing at least one author completes registration (including payment) and presents the work at the Conference (see the registration section of the conference website for more information about registration). The conference proceedings is a book published with an ISBN and ISSN.
- Due to the large number of papers expected for this conference, an author presents may not more than three articles. If multiple papers are accepted for publication and presentation, the registration should be under one name and each paper requires fee for additional paper.
Payment procedure : click this link