For social/cultural purposes
Visa we are about to describe (also you are should apply in order to be able to join this seminar) is issued by the Indonesian Embassy. This type of visa issued for one time travel, applicants who are going to Indonesia for purpose such like seminar.
Visa Application submitted to the Head of Representative of the Republic Indonesia overseas with filling out the form and attach these requirements:
- Valid passport and still valid for at least 6 (six) months;
- Letter of guarantee from the Guarantor;
- The evidence has cost of living for themselves and / or their families while in Indonesia Region;
- A return ticket or tickets waterway to continue the journey to other countries; and
- Full coloured photo size 4cm x 6cm.
To obtain visa-free and visa on arrival, stranger must submit this such requirements:
- Valid passport and still valid for at least 6 (six) months; and
- A return ticket or tickets waterway to continue the journey to other countries.
Besides to the requirements referred to in point 2, to obtain a visa on arrival for Stranger who are not from certain countries must also attach requirements:
- Letter request from the Government or private institutions; and
- Letter of approval of the Minister or a designated official.
- Visa Application submitted to the Head of Representative of the Republic of Indonesia abroad;
- Immigration officials checked requirements have been raised by strangers;
- In terms of the requirements have been met and have made payments in accordance with the provisions of the legislation, the visa should be issued by Immigration Officer within 3 business days.
- In terms of the House of Representatives of the Republic Indonesia has been no immigration officers, examination and publication of Visa visits carried out by the Official of The Foreign Service.