Short paper guidelines:
- Authors are invited to submit a short paper 2-3 pages in English, including some results and/or graphics.
- The manuscript must be submitted electronically by 26th June 2023.
Submission requirement and instruction
- The author should follow the submission guidelines and the paper format shown in the following link (paper_ICOME2023 template). Please be cautious to follow the submission guidelines and paper format as it is..
- The length of the full paper should in between 6-8 pages.
- The manuscript must be submitted electronically by 21st August 2023.
The short and full paper has to be submitted through EasyChair by following this link.
Peer review process
All review processes for conference proceedings will be managed through EasyChair. The editor/ session editors will review the short papers that have been submitted by authors. After checking the scope and template of submitted articles, the articles that pass the first evaluation will be sent to reviewers for double blind review stage. Six parameters are set i.e.:
• Suitability with academic and scientific standard;
• Relevance of topic and level of contribution;
• Rationality of the content;
• Appropriateness of research methodology;
• Reliability of evidence and discussion;
• Accuracy of results and conclusions.
The second stage review is that each paper will be reviewed by two independents reviewers. The estimated number of reviewers is 43 while the maximum number of papers that will be accepted is 200. Therefore, each reviewer will review a maximum of 10 papers.
To detect any plagiarism on the short and full paper, iThenticate will be used. If there is a similarity above 15%, the author will need to make a revision before submitting it in a full paper format.