Short paper overview:
- Authors are invited to submit short paper 2-3 pages in English, including some results and/or graphics.
- Manuscript must be submitted electronically by 31th May 2019.
- The short papers will be peer-reviewed by at least two reviewers.
Short paper guidelines:
The manuscript should be formatted according to the following Microsoft Word templates:
The short paper has to be submitted through EasyChair by following this link.
Prepare your full paper
- Full paper must be written using the available Microsoft Word templates corresponding to the nominated journal templates. Formatting may not be altered.
- The length of the full paper should in between 6-8 pages.
- Manuscript must be submitted electronically by 12th August 2019.