We would like to invite you to submit your paper in Jurnal SISFO. The paper submission is open through all the year. We employ double-blinded review process to maintain high-quality publication.
How to submit paper : All papers should be submitted online through Open Journal Systems.
Jurnal SISFO paper template can be downloaded from the following link.
The publication process:
- Authors submit their papers to Open Journal System.
- All papers submitted to Jurnal SISFO will undergo a double-blind review process. The review process will take up to 30 days.
- When the review process is completed, authors will be notified whether their papers are accepted or rejected.
- If the paper is accepted, reviewers’ comments will be attached along with the notification email.
- Authors should address all the reviewers’ comments and update their manuscript no later than one week after the notification is sent. The Revision Guideline can be downloaded in the following link. The revised papers should be submitted to Open Journal System.
- All revised papers will be rechecked to assure that all reviewers’ comments have been addressed. Authors who passed this phase will obtain Letter of Acceptance and proceed to the production phase.
The publication fee for Jurnal SISFO is Rp 250.000,00 per paper. Publication fee should be paid after the release of Letter of Acceptance with no later than one week. Please note that any papers will be pulled off from Jurnal SISFO publication (printed and online version) if authors fail to pay on time without any prior notification. Publication fee does not cover proceeding printing fee and offprint.
The proof of payment should be submitted to email@example.com.
All papers submitted to Jurnal SISFO will be checked for plagiarism using iThenticate. The similarity must be below 30% for any papers to be published in Jurnal SISFO, otherwise, the papers will be rejected. In addition, authors have to sign the following form stating that their papers have never been published before and have passed the plagiarism test.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the journal.